Discounts On Bags, Purses, Backpacks

Monday, September 19, 2011

My Life Is A River

http://youtu.be/nvwrSdMY7dQ
My Life is Like the River

I am sure many writers have written about life as a river

I live in the mountains with plenty of lakes, ponds, damns and rivers

I love tol my days sitting by the river with my two dogs

I found a huge boulder, flat in the center

This was my preach, to watch the river swirl around me
sometimes it would move fast and furious, angry like it is being forced

On Earth water will always seeks the lowest level, and so can I

Water starts at a high point, so do I

Then still waters in the river, the water caresses you with gentle love, this is where you create life

There are areas in a river that are so peaceful and calm, it could last for day, months or year

One thing that is for sure, each part of the river will change, nothing will ever stay the same

All of a sudden you're being rushed and pushed forward, about to drop down the water fall of life, and you get tumbled and tossed all about, all you ever knew in you life is gone, but not forgotten, and another new world has started, a new cycle a new beginning....

Then you are flowing gently like a summer breeze when there is a bend in the river which over flows its banks, another new discovery.

I love my life as a river, I never know what to expect. Many stay in the calm waters, forever to scared of change and the unknown, never knowing or seeing the rainbows that appear once you hit the bottom of the waterfall

The only truth in life is change, so as they use to say, go with the flow, don't fight the current, it is going to take you whether you like it or now, so relax, and go on this journey that is called life

Live is a river and it flow, bends, rushes, falls, merges together with many other rushing rivers, and streams, enjoy the ride, for this is it.

Who will I meet when I turn this corner, surprise, a friend from Ireland, or England, or Ohio. See we are all one, the river can't flow with one drop of water, it takes millions of drops to form a river and it is all connected and is searching for the lowest point to settle, that is when you have grown very old.

Then you are tired and retreat to a place that is calm, promising, fore-filling. At this place the river is settled and has found it place, until the end of time, but this is where you wait for the end. Where it supports an amazing verity of life. So drift and feel safe, the rush is over, the expectations are over.
you're finally found yourself, in full promise, God will wait for you, you have come to the end.

http://darlenesabella.blogspot.com/

The copyright to this article is owned by Darlene Sabella. Permission to republish this article in print or online must be granted by the author in writing. (You can, however, freely use the opening introduction and photo with a link to the article here on RedGage and My Smashing Magazine to read the remainder of the article.) I am also a member of Copyscape, they hold all my articles and will show if anyone should copy my hubs...
http://youtu.be/rhN7SG-H-3k


htt.be/W22gpBv00gg

No comments:

Post a Comment