Discounts On Bags, Purses, Backpacks

Friday, September 16, 2011

Information on UFOs: A Strange Visitor One Night; My UFO Experience


Living in Taos New Mexico can be compared to existing far, far back in the past. Nonetheless, there is a legend regarding the Taos hum, it can interrupt your thoughts and agitate you when you are trying to clear your head. Not a soul, in truth really comprehends all there is to distinguish about this perplexing sound, the Taos hum. It resonances like an engine with a high pitch vibrating rhythm; you can look up the Taos hum on a Google search.
Throughout my time living in Taos, I would glance at articles in the newspaper about cow mutilations’ in fields, frequently in a insignificant town called Arroyo Hondo, the locals call it Hondo, situated about ten minutes outside the town of Taos, and absent from the tourist world. This is where Bear and Edna lived my Native American friend, where I went to my sweats. One day, I discovered a side road off to my left, following a stream, and to be found, all around me were cattle fields, and the road dead ends at the Rio Grande River. I take pleasure in driving all-around to investigate my universe. Subsequently, one day I observed a for rent sign for this trailer exactly in the interior of the cow fields, with a pleasant large fence to protect my dogs. I could glance across the stream, and glimpse Bears house on the top of a knoll.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/photodrift/2636581334/sizes/m/in/photostream/

I remain excited, to be in the heart of this, ‘Taos hum,’ I intended on executing my own investigation, as you all know I possess a curious mind. This happened to be elongated single trailer with two bedrooms. In addition, the folks that owned the land lived on the pinnacle of a small mountain over gazing this dwelling and their cattle. Scores of generations of Spanish owns all the land. With the exception of the Taos Pueblo, where the Natives Indians live, consequently I found a room mate, a nice girl that worked in my store, named Ruby, and we moved in, with delight, I found simply sitting on the patio and watching Bears’ substantial sweat fires burning from across the stream.
At first, we suffered a considerable predicament with a skunk that lived there way before us, along with my two Chow dogs, Cody and her mom, Penny. The Skunk was infuriated at us for disturbing his habitat that he kept spaying my dogs, it was summer with the windows open, this skunk unrelenting would spay us through the screens of our windows, what a nightmare, and then the locals recommended inserting moth balls surrounding the parameter of our home, this ceased the skunk in a jiffy.
One night, it remain summer and hot, the wind was still and quiet, Ruby said her good nights and went off to her room, I recollect, without a doubt, that I unquestionably make tea, peacefully persistent to read a good book, it was a Dean Koontz book I recollect it well. I sat on my fine cozy chair with my two dogs fast asleep at my feet, all of a sudden there were bright lights shining in all the windows, and the trailer started to shake, I was so petrified I ran into  Ruby’s room, I jiggle her and jumped up and down on her bed for her to wake, she would not commence to come alert, I shouted at her as the spine-chilling hum and the trailer was shuddering still. Nevertheless, to no avail I could not wake Ruby or my dogs. I was too frightened to peek out a window, so I remain motionless, back into a corner for hours; my gut reaction was that I have got to stay awake.

Next an abrupt dreadfully load humming noise, like a somewhat spinning pulsation causing the trail to shake, it was right over the trailer. I was determined to stay awake all night and immediately before dawn, the humming and lights left, in a split second. I was so distraught and livid a Ruby and my dogs for not waking up, that I drove over to chat to Edna and Bear.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/methodshop/5913144926/sizes/o/in/photostream/

Their son, Phil was about seven or eight at the time, while talking to them they called Phil to join us in the living room. Phil looked over at me, while his parents insisted he tell me about his night, he was shaken and pale as he related this story to me, "My mom and dad never woke during the night, Phil reported to me, they just would not wake up; these creatures came in the night and seized him from his room, and he was so afraid, he then recalled being back in his bed". Afterward, in the many years they lived there, Phil on no account, ever again slept in his room, he would sleep on the floor of his parent’s room, and in no way would Phil bring up this incident ever again. Accordingly, I was questioning my own mind, I don’t believe in these fairy-tales, what really happened last night?
I had to scuttle back home, to prepare for visit of out of town guests, it was an author that was having a book signing at my store in Taos. They appeared as a strange couple, and we all sat outside in the morning sun looking at the view, red rocks, sage and the cattle. The husband was positioned adjacent to me, we were all talking when he suddenly stared at me and said, “You had company last night from a ship, you were given a second implant, you first implant were given to you as a child, do you want me to remove it?” Well my mouth just dropped, I was utterly shocked and appalled, I never told them about last nights ordeal.
I moved back into town and this is the first time I have talked about this, does anyone have a guess, what happened to me on that fateful night of 1996?
The copyright to this article is owned by Darlene Sabella. Permission to republish this article in print or online must be granted by the author in writing. (You can, however, freely use the opening introduction and photo with a link to the article here on My Smashing Magazine and RedGage to read the remainder of the article.)

No comments:

Post a Comment