Discounts On Bags, Purses, Backpacks

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Losing My Battle With Diabetes

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54700437@N06/5229741623/sizes/l/in/photostream/

Losing My Battle With Diabetes

The past month encompassed a serious month for me for my health and the health of my daughter…I developed  an ongoing yeast infections, I proceeded going to numerous doctors and I finally found out my blood sugar was at 800 and the doctor sent me to the emergency room. I engage in my very first insulin shot and that petrified me. I was told I had diabetes about 3 years ago, and I denied it. I refused to keep to a diet and ate whatever I wanted and I was okay for a few years. Then, BA-MM! I got hit hard.
Without hesitation, for me to be without sweets, is akin to exasperating and a feeling that I am be enforced, hey just send me to rehab for heroin, I say, “I am eating my chocolate that is that.” The yeast infections kept coming back. I just wrote an article here on RedGage about Candida, that is an important read for anyone with diabetes or any serious health issues. If you don’t have any health problems, remember Candida will hide until it reaches overload. For warned is for armed!
All right, after two months with these very uncomfortable infections, I just stopped all sugar; it appears that the doctors didn’t identify what was this phenomenon. It’s tough; trust me, when I tell you for me to NOT eat sugar is so very hard. I detest green food, and also love starch, which also turns into sugar.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/65542850@N00/225677932/sizes/m/in/photostream/
Diabetics ought not eat corn, peas, starches, juice of any kind, so you got it. Eat only real live food. Like eating well, mustard greens, purple kale, black leaf kale, collard greens, baby mustard greens, rainbow chard, yuck this is so excruciating for me to think of these kinds of food, I suspect I am being punished by the Almighty Himself.
I unearthed  from a Urologist that my blood sugar, at present, hence the reading of sugar are too high, and the sugar was over-flowing into my urine and this could produce a kidney failure. For real, I don’t want to go to dialysis three of four times a week. So what to do, I doubled down on my Diabetic pills, and I give myself shots of Byetta. Byetta is this miracle drug, for the paramount time in history; at this juncture it is incredible this, can beyond doubt, mend the pancreas. The powers that be, revealed this about four years ago, it is found in the Eli-A monster, who would of guessed a large lizard could save so many life's.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36994850@N02/3426988601/sizes/m/in/photostream/
Studies suggest that the best way to prevent diabetes for sure is to drop excess weight, improve your diet and exercise regularly. That’s also the best way to control your blood sugar levels and limit complications associated with diabetes if you already have it.
Bearing in mind, and a week without and sweets including bread, I must say the yeast infections went away, which provides evidence to me, I have Candid. So I called my doctor, she said, "She doesn’t treat Candida but recommended a great MD that does, she said she knows all about it, and believes it exists." Here and now, is the time to learn about your own body and eating healthy well healing almost anything? But, you must start before it is too late. God Bless and bon`apatite.
The copyright to this article is owned by Darlene Sabella. Permission to republish this article in print or online must be granted by the author in writing. (You can, however, freely use the opening introduction and photo with a link to the article here on RedGage and My Smashing Magazine to read the remainder of the article.) I am also a member of Copy-scape, they hold all my articles and will show if anyone should copy my Works...

No comments:

Post a Comment