Discounts On Bags, Purses, Backpacks

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Vitamin therapy for the Hyperactive Child


  1. Vitamin therapy for the Hyperactive Child

The FDA requirements are not accurate understanding the information is out of date. There subsist too, countless variations in the scope of the requirement for normal persons. Indeed, there subsist numerous different research programs going on, mostly for people that are seriously mentally ill, they are finding that these groups of children are missing essential vitamins. Indeed, research also shows that food alone cannot supply the body with the nutritional elements, vitamins and other supplements are urgently needed.
At the moment, there is a growing recognition that the hyperactive child “problem” child with a learning disability, May indeed, be suffering from a physical disorder related chiefly to nutrition and the possibly is very high nutritional requirements of some of these children. There exist a true contention that mental illness is caused my malnutrcion, of parts of the brain and nervous system.
When my daughter was a toddler and up into grade school the doctors gave her mega drugs, during the 60’s this was what they gave to a hyperactive child, my daughter was so active the school would call me to pick her up, she was disturbing the classroom. It was almost impossible for her to stay in her seat. The doctors, at the time, started treating her with the usual drugs. After giving this medication to her, I noticed she was sitting in this chair at home for hours, she looked comatose to me, I thought, “wow, where is the middle ground for this?” I instantly took the drugs and tossed them down the toilet.
Then I found a great doctor that believed in putting her on up to 1,000 times the usual vitamin doses. After several months with this vitamin therapy she was starting to calm down and understand my commands and was doing better in school. She could now speak slow and study and the therapy was starting to work. In general behavior, she showed a greater appreciation for the family and her environment. She became more loving, just by me buying different foods and the vitamin therapy was proving to me a great benefit. Many of the victims were in the B family, and calcium.
Also, B-15 was believed to help supply oxygen to the brain tissues. Some Psychiatrist believes that hyperactivity in early childhood maybe an indication that schizophrenia will occur later in life, now that is a scary thought. Also research done on hyperactive children shows they were eating a bad diet of high in cereals, and carbohydrate foods and those foods prepared with sugar. I have been writing articles about Candida, and this is where it starts. The sugar is the enemy and many people show signs of mental illness that are sensitive to sugar…they found that the “Hill Side Strangler, in Los Angeles, lived on a diet of candy bars and cokes, this is enough sugar intake after so long to create a crazy mind.
Many of these children are extremely smart as my daughter had an IQ above genius levels. However her behavior was completely unpredictable and impulsive, I believe in this form of treatment and call upon doctors to treat hyperactive children with vitamins, which seem to be so effective. Take that extra effort with your child that may exhibit these behaviors’, and give them a change to grow into healthy happy people. Feed them live foods, it is hard to stop the sugar completely once they reach school age, but while they are in our care. Lets serve them a healthy diet, it will be amazing the changes you will notice.
Yet again, I was such a young parent, at sixteen and my kids would wake up and grab their cereal boxes and that is what they did in the mornings. While shopping my son always picked the cereals that contain the best prize in the box, I thought that was cute. Not knowing anything about cooking and nutrients and healthy food I am sure I caused this problem in my daughter. But, now in our advance and healthy green thinking, if we apply this to all the children, you will see a different kind of person behind the haze. Maybe, just maybe we can save our children from bad behavior. Bless our children.
The copyright to this article is owned by Darlene Sabella. Permission to republish this article in print or online must be granted by the author in writing. (You can, however, freely use the opening introduction and photo with a link to the article here on My Smashing Magazine to read the remainder of the article.)

No comments:

Post a Comment