Discounts On Bags, Purses, Backpacks

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Beware of Writing Articles on Other Writing Sites, Like Factoidz

http://www.flickr.com/photos/karamello62/4936705999/sizes/z/in/photostream/

Beware of Writing Articles on Other Writing Sites, Like Factoidz

For the past year I have been writing articles on eHow, short "how to" articles. I have gone through many sweeps with ehow. A sweep is where they remove most of your large money making articles so you have to keep starting over. This last sweep they deleted 37 of my artilces, without warning, so I had no time to back up. A new company purchased ehow, at least that is what they said. Now, non of my great articles are NO longer any good because they have been directed out over the web to bring you back to eHow. At the present moment I am looking for a home for about 70 really good short how to articles. So beware here also, I miss my friends, but I am hoping to move them over to where ever I go for writing short articles. Hubpages does not want them as they are "used"....Gosh, I feel all dried up....

Now, I am really serious, I have never experienced this in all my years of writing. I wrote Factoid z.com about a month ago and asked them to delete my account and to delete my articles. They said, "No we keep your articles, but we can delete your account".

Now, I know from the laws point of view, I own my work, as I am the Author, I feel you need to understand this as writers. Nobody can steal your work or they are breaking the law.

Finally, this is important for all my writer friends to understand the law....16. Copyrights and copyright agents..We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your content or other work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information:




The copyright to this article is owned by Darlene Sabella. Permission to republish this article in print or online must be granted by the author in writing. (you can, however, freely use the opening introduction and photo with a link to the article here on RedGage and My Smashing Magazine to read the remainder of the article.)

No comments:

Post a Comment