Discounts On Bags, Purses, Backpacks

Saturday, May 14, 2011

CHAIYYA CHAIYYA'S MUSIC VIDEO REVIEW Del Se..

CHAIYYA CHAIYYA'S MUSIC VIDEO

I love art, art comes in so many shapes and sizes, this is so unique that it just blew my mind. This music was preformed my two of the most celebrated music artist in India. This has won more awards, then most pop stars of our culture. This is really done on a train, the singers and production staff had NO idea this would become one the the greatest international hits. I also created a fan club on face book for this group, http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=CHAIYYA+CHAIYYA%27S+&init=quick#!/group.php?gid=89680289078&ref=ts
If you find time join, I love this amazing video and I sure hope you enjoy something different, to appreciate other formats of music from around the World. Enjoy my dear friends. This music is from India, and this was my first contact with this kind of music, and it made my heart happy, it's so hard to explain, because when something that reaches out and touches your soul, how do you explain this? A friend of mine, from one of the eastern countries, send me this on face-book, and now I want to share it with you. In the international world, this song was voted as the top 10 songs in the world. And, was a number one song in the United Kingdom for a long while.



The copyright to this article is owned by Darlene Sabella. Permission to republish this article in print or online must be granted by the author in writing. (you can, however, freely use the opening introduction and photo with a link to the article here on RedGage and My Smashing Magazines to read the remainder of this review...

No comments:

Post a Comment