Discounts On Bags, Purses, Backpacks

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Urinary Tract Infection; Try Natural Healing

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60447502@N05/5516225527/sizes/z/in/photostream/
Natural Healing
Natural Healing for urinary tract infections
From time to time when you have to go, you just gotta go…then it turns out to be a false alarm, now you walk away and you still gotta go…you just can’t go. You keep thinking, “Maybe I didn’t have to really go”.
With a urinary tract infection the bladder may get confused. But, if you have a frequent, urgent need to urinate and you get a burning or pain in your urethra when you go to the bathroom. Now that is a sure sign of a (UTI) at this point you must see your doctor. And, it is more serious if there is blood in the urine. This could mean you may have a more serious kidney or bladder disorder. You will require a short option of antibiotics to kill the bacteria that enters the bladder and causes the problem in the first place. Whether or not you’re on antibiotics, you will fancy these healing helpers to reduce immediate discomfort and prevent future infections.

This is all well and good, if you are not a diabetic. However, if you are a diabetic this is best advice I know, because I am a diabetic; stop eating anything with sugar right away. Buy real yogurt, and eat enough each day, as well as, you can use the yogurt it on the area that is so painful. This happened to me the first time in January, I went to my family doctor and he said here take one of these pills only. I will give you three if you get more infections. I ended up getting 6 different infections over a one month period. Consequently, I went to my gynecologist, she took my sample of urine whilst she came back and told me I had three infections; bladder, urinary track infection and a yeast infection. She sends home with some powerful antibiotics, which of course I hate to take them.

One week later, “it” came back with a vengeance. This time I went to an urologist, the same test was taken and the doc sat down and told me that my blood sugar was so high in my urine, in addiction, it was overflowing into my kidneys. That is the history of people that are diabetics and this is a nasty disorder. Now was my time to wake up, "check into reality". I didn’t take my diabetes that seriously because I feel great and was not doing the things I was suppose to do. I know a lot about Diabetes because I was a volunteer at the Diabetic Clinic and I learned as much as I could. So I was pleased with this doctors analyzes of what was wrong.

Instantaneously, I proceeded to do my own research, moreover, if you are a diabetic and this should be happening to you, immediately stop sugar, and stop taking antibiotics, this causes yeast infections, from Candida yeast and it hides in the body until you are out of control with high blood sugar.

At this moment start drinking tons of water, nothing but water; your urine should be clear if you are drinking enough water, if your urine is a dark color that’s not good. The water flushes out the bacteria, and you must do this to help remove it in the passing of water. At this point, I know most every know that cranberry does keep the bacteria away. Accordingly, and add Blueberry juice, there are from same family as Cranberry’s. Drink three eight-ounces of cranberry a day, I would mix the two berries together.

Furthermore, Cranberry juice is effective because it has an unidentified ingredient that prevents the bacteria in the urine from sticking to the lining of the bladder. Also, there is an herb called buchu and uva ursi, combined with juniper berries, also has the power to remove the bacteria from the urine, and really makes you urinate to flush you bladder. Blend these three ingredients in a glass and drink it three times a day. Another great idea is to have a soothing bath. Just laying back and soaking in warm water will also help; put in a few drops of essential oils to sooth the external burning.

You will need three drops of sandalwood, two drops of tea tree. Add chamomile, combine the oils in honey and two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Sandalwood is antibacterial, and the other ingredients’ help with the inflammation. There are also many vitamins you can take, and the list is too long. But, a good vitamin store has great experts to help you choose the right product for you. This sure beat going to all those different doctors and paying high co-pay. God made everything for us to eat and heal us; we just need to stop with all the medications the doctors give us when there is a natural way. Wishing you healing and true success.
Photo by Darlene Sabella


· The copyright to this article is owned by Darlene Sabella. Permission to republish this article in print or online must be granted by the author in writing. (You can, however, freely use the opening introduction and photo with a link to the article here on RedGage and My Smashing Magazine to read the remainder of the article.) ALL PHOTO'S FROM FLICKR AND VIDEO FROM YOUTUBE



No comments:

Post a Comment