Discounts On Bags, Purses, Backpacks

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Create your Sacred Space; A Private Paradise

I have ensued working for years on my unique dwelling. It’s located at the parcel of my yard that is similar to an L shape, attached to the side of my house. It’s a diminutive area; nevertheless this is ideal for me. I planted a row of Aspen Tress by the side of the gap of the L shape, and then there is a shed on the back corner. I fashioned a path for my neighbors to walk between the trees and the shed, this is located at the end area of the L shape of my home; almost to the back accordingly I have accomplished creating the privacy.
My next step is to eliminate all the rocks in that area and deposit sand. I want to acquire an assortment of colorful hand painted Italian tiles. Now, get yourself one large clay pot, not plastic it must be natural. I would say about three feet deep, and about three feet high, make sure it is a nice round pot. Then put a medium pot in the center upside down. Now, fill the pot with soil, next add another clay pot that is smaller on top of the upside down pot. Again, place another pot in the center upside down and add your soil. Do this one last time, then you have a tier of three levels.
place yogurt all over your pots, this has a natural fugues in it and it will produce moss to grow on your pots, this bestows that old looking appearance, as if they preserved the look of growing old without further ado, this is the time to include a large amount colorful plants, you can mix herbs and plants collectively, merely use your imaginative side to craft this centerpiece that you can use year after year.
It’s still snowing here, however I am already planting small pot of herbs and flowers inside my house, this way I can preserve and prepare for spring, and work from the seeds and not splurge so much on summer plants. Now, you can come across some decorative pots for a large to medium size and place them around you space, assemble these single flower pots filled with a mixture of wonderful flowers and plants and some plants that will grow down the side of the pot, that will convey happiness, peace and joy to your heart
http://www.flickr.com/photos/luigistrano/4717448918/sizes/z/in/photostream/
Consider adding lattice at this point this to add more privacy, and place your chair in your special location. This is important; a site that bestows liveliness, walk around the area and you will know your special distinctive position. Create a nice brick border line around your trees, and plant big plants under and all-around the trees, and plant vines for your lattice. Somehow water is another way to add to this scene, you can add a small water fall. Oh, and don't forget the bird feeder, bird house and bird bath, you will enjoy several hours of calming bird watching.
Single out a style of a country you love, or a scene in your mind. Look through gardening magazines’ to get planting and landscaping ideas. What a splendid location to get inspiration, imagine yourself sitting outside in your paradise, with your lap top, writing magnificent articles for hubpages or working on you latest novel. Encircle yourself with magnificence; everywhere you gaze must provide you with inspiration. Each year you can add to it and remodel it to fit whatever ambiance you are into. This has been an on going project for me and it in truth, this does transport me into paradise. It rains here a lot during the spring and summer, you ought to deliberate adding an over head attached to the lattice or a large umbrella. I can’t take too much sun, so I also need this for protection.
I hope I bequeathed upon you some delightful suggestions on a sacred space, your place, your point of reference, just image, a small table next to your chair with a large glass of freshly made lemonade, a good book, your lap top, your feet propped up, your cell phone on the table. Think Green in all that you do. Love & peace
The copyright to this article is owned by Darlene Sabella. Permission to republish this article in print or online must be granted by the author in writing. (You can, however, freely use the opening introduction and photo with a link to the article here on RedGage and My Smashing Magazine to read the remainder of the article.) I am also a member of Copy-scape, they hold all my articles and will show if anyone should copy my works...ALL PHOTO'S ARE FROM FLICKR AND VIDEO FROM YOUTUBE....






No comments:

Post a Comment