Discounts On Bags, Purses, Backpacks

Monday, June 6, 2011

Medical Marijuana, Last Night I had A Tiny Piece of ABrownie



http://www.flickr.com/photos/24939341@N05/2356481886/sizes/m/in/photostream/
I am stoned precisely in this second: high, scared, confused; I will add a new better choice of words once my brains starts working, I am all mind in this moment and I am in a very strange place, many illogical thoughts.  However, I am in my deep inner recesses,  so many events and madness, as well as, watching strange things inside my room seriously milting in front of me.  I went to my doctor a few months ago, as I suffer from Arthritis of the spine, neck, fingers, hips and knees.  During this visit my doctor gave me a prescription, “To apply for a “Red” card which is the legal right to buy, “Medical Marijuana, I cannot smoke and had NO idea what to, hey remember I was a hippie in the mid sixties, then during the remainder of my life, I stopped smoking it. Consequently I throw the ½ bag of pot into a large bowl; mixed it with my brownie mix, and cooked it to make the brownies, and I am allergic to all kinds of pain meds, I am utterly allergic to chemical’s in nearly all alcoholic drinks.  And, all opium, which exists in all pain drugs, therefore I am allergic to everything.  My evening started off normal, nothing different in my life, as each day turns to evening as the day draw to a close.   At the moment, I was quite intently watch TV, kicked back being happy, and I  forgot about the tiny piece of a brownie I ate, which I had taken aw maybe 45 minutes ago, then BAM!

Instantly this is happening whist I am in the “Other World” I am writing during the exact time this has hit me so hard as to share with you what has truly happened to me… My room started changing in form, I became terrified and jumped off the bed and stood pacing in the center of the room, in this still light, my room was moving, a buzzing sound was deep in my ears, or was it in the room.  The TV was negative so I turned it off; my heart started pounding, the furniture started moving, nothing to grasp or formulate as real, the fear approached and I was on planet Saturn….Then as I started to move slower and wind down, although my physical affects were the same.  Therefore I calmed my mind, slowed  my thoughts down and my heart stopped racing, And, then again BAM…again, I hate this feeling, it’s like you are losing your mind, and I don’t want to experience this ever again.  This went on for hours and hours.

I called a few friends, talking to someone who does not know what “Trip-in” is, with out an understanding of this situation it’s not going to get you anywhere or who can get it, or you.  Thank God for them, but hell for me.  I needed someone to relate to my dilemma.  After a few calls I called my  46 year old son, he had NO idea how to talk to me and then his friend’s arrived as they were heading out to dinner and they had to leave….I was so not happy that he would not talk to me.  A few minutes later he called me back and said mom, I have a friend here that can talk to you and help to get through this and he will, “Talk you down”.  If this is the kind of weed now, in this day and age, then what was I smoking in the 60”s?  if it is the same I must have been really really high, but I can remember, I cant’s stop shaking the feeling that during the good old days,  it was always mellow, like “Mellow Yellow” and we could laugh and just get a buzz.

On the contrary, this was like obtaining Acid or laced with Acid.  What do I know I have never done Acid, although most of my friends did back in the day? Without hesitation I was just doing what the doctor ordered and flying this high I felt like I was cut loose from a kite, space looked like it was going to be my premeditate destination.  So, while talking to my son’s friend Todd, I was freaking out, and I will never never never go to do this again.  Why the doctor didn’t let know about these results of this stuff, heck this is nothing like we smoked.  This is something else in it and I was told it was all NATURAL, um.   So this is the stuff that is “legal: street drugs, if it isn’t or grown as they say “A natural product”, then why did I freak out?  I will die in pain before I ever go back to the scary and paranoid place again.  Make some comments to explain to me what happened.

Now today, after the fact, I am still a little shaken, and I am having a flash back from last night of me sitting in front of the refrigerator and eating until I got sick….I know many of you don’t approve of what I did, and I was exciting to be honest without feeling any pain for awhile, and it did happen I felt NO pain that’s for sure, and the reason, “because I was pure mind” in some kind of panic mode.  Thanks for putting up with me, nevertheless everyday offers a new experience and this was mine.  Love & peace


The copyright to this article is owned by Darlene Sabella. Permission to republish this article in print or online must be granted by the author in writing. (You can, however, freely use the opening introduction and photo with a link to the article here on HubPages to read the remainder of the article.)

No comments:

Post a Comment