Discounts On Bags, Purses, Backpacks

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Love-What is Love? Beautiful Video

 Love-What is Love? Beautiful Video A Poem
Love, What is love?
Is Love a Thought?
Is Love a Touch?
I think I have forgotten
Love, is empty and lost
Where did those feeling go? I can't feel, how many parts of me I gave away
How many parts did I take from you
From everyone, from the world, for God, for life, for fear
lost in loneliness of sorrow and pain of so much loss
Comebacks were always easy, no more. there is no comebacks, it is over
your too late, sorry
I met you too late, go chase love someplace else, but not here
I have nothing left to give
I use this little energy to survive to the end
but take my hand and walk with me if you like, to the end
don't expect feelings, they are gone, I am just here
my feet touch the Earth, that is all I can give
a glance, a thought, an idea, is all I have
love, what is love and my heart is closed, no more doorways to my soul
Thank you for passing this way




The copyright to this article is owned by Darlene Sabella. Permission to republish this article in print or online must be granted by the author in writing. (You can, however, freely use the opening introduction and photo with a link to the article here on RedGage and My Smashing Magazine to read the remainder of the article.) I am also a member of Copyscape, they hold all my articles and will show if anyone should copy my Works...PHOTO FROM FLICKR, VIDEO FROM YOUTUBE



No comments:

Post a Comment