Discounts On Bags, Purses, Backpacks

Friday, June 24, 2011

My Father Was and is this; Protect Children From Pedophile's


I just watched an interview with Kathy Griffin, the comedian, on television. She wrote her new book where she talked about her brother being a Pedophile and everyone in her family knew about it. I am really amazed about the stories I hear of families secrets from the past, and of course the present. My Father was a pedophile...pedophiles are very sick people

I have never conferred with any person regarding this with anyone and I am in my sixties. I have talked to my sister and my therapist only. I had to scurry to my computer to compose this before I lost the nerve. How many of us are there? Victim's I mean? It is completely incredible when I hear my friend’s stories about this, and they too never talked to anyone. I was out of the ordinary; I went to my Mother when I was a child.
My Mother was an alcoholic; as a result she wasn't there to protect me from harm. After I told her, she left my Father for one day. Craziness; is where I happen to be born into, yet how do I functioned in this world, barely? Scared to believe in something, scared to trust, just plain scared. Nevertheless, it never showed on me, I worked, I was successful, a mother, wife, sister, friend, on the contrary, I always had this enigma. There is a warning at this juncture; anyone can be capable of hiding this inner desire who in truth is a pedophile. Even your family member!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22612120@N07/2178749128/sizes/m/in/photostream/
I am not scripting this article for everyone to say, “Oh Darlene, we’re so proud of you, or you’re so brave". My Dad and Mom are not in or around this world any longer. This issue is for all the populace to become shocked, which many of my writer friends know about me, darn well I like to write articales that will change and to shock people into thinking about issue that they rather not think about….Pardon me, this is still happening and it comes in different packages. Normal people, like my dad, everyone thought he was this great guy, yet when he walked in that front door from a hard day of work, we're all became terrified of him, even my mom. Fear is how we all felt and he enjoyed that power. He had no power in the outside world, he held the same job all his life, talked little at work, did a great job, his desk was spotless and nobody would of guessed, "His Secret."

My father would came into my room late at night or whenever mom was passed out. I would pretend I was asleep; he would force us to take naps with him while he was naked and he walked around naked when mom was not at home. To punish me he would…..I am leaving the rest out, the particulars are not important. OMG, how could this happen? Sometimes I drive down streets and look at the houses and contemplate what is going on behind closed doors? I could never tell you what it has done to me as an adult, I could never express the outrage and sorrow and pain I carry. Nobody will ever know, for the reason that “it is a secret!”
Does anyone stop to think about this, your boyfriend that babysits while you are at work, your brother, neighbor, or any number of male friends. Okay, I do understand that not everyone is a Pedophile, I am not that crazy. Or, as Albert Einstein wrote, am I a bit hazy? Or is everyone else crazy?   Many westeners go over seas as tourist in many countries; most  of the child sex trade is in different countries included America. It has become a multi-million dollar criminal industry and to reiterate, it is mostly American citizens that travel abroad.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/unbridled_expression/501218935/

Now, that I have written this, I call upon many women to open up about this, I implore you to shout this out. PROTECT ALL THE CHILDREN, boys and girls. My priest told me the other day that he was molested as a child. Our children are being taken right from under our noise, they are raped and murdered. Shout louder, until it not only one tree that falls in the forest! God Bless our children...


The copyright to this article is owned by Darlene Sabella. Permission to republish this article in print or online must be granted by the author in writing. (You can, however, freely use the opening introduction and photo with a link to the article here on My Smashing Magazine and RedGage to read the remainder of the article.) I am also a member of Copyscape, they hold all my articles and will show if anyone should copy my works...Photo's From Flickr



No comments:

Post a Comment