Discounts On Bags, Purses, Backpacks

Monday, April 11, 2011

Are You Still Smoking? Seriously it Will Kill You!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarah68/5956079038/sizes/z/in/photostream/

Are You Still Smoking?
This is a real serious issue with me. If I knew then, what I know now, I would of stopped smoking for my children's sake and all my loved once including my adorable pets in my life. Please read this and share it with as many friends that you want to hit hard with a strong message. This is so important. Thank you for reading my article....
What is it that you want to hear, how many times a day are you coughing up ton for goop, I got so bad that on July 4th, 1998 I put my smokes down and have never touch them again. I was going through a very hard time, a break up with my boyfriend, whom I had known for many years, To be honest, I had been a serious cigarette smoker.

I loved smoking, it was something I always did. I grappled with and developed a nasty cough as well as continued coughing up stuff throughout the entire night, hence the day I stopped smoking, I have never coughed again... I was with a date, in addition, he smoked ceaselessly more then I did. Standing up, as I picked up the large ash tray, for about the hundredth time that day.

During a trip with my boyfriend Milo, were rented a house in Tao's New Mexico, this was in 1998. Milo was a serious golfer, a heavy drinker, and a cigareete smoker. Every after he would start to pour himself a drink and after a short time he would call out to me to sit and let's talk, he would say. During this long chats I was up and down empting full ash trays, the look gross smell and my coughing was something that just hit me like a ton of bricks. Yes it is not as sexy look and disgusting in itself, and when I would emply the ash try I glaced at the now bottom of the ash tray, I noticed a ton of the resin of nicotine, a dark and sticky subtance abandoned at the bottome of the ash tray. And yes folks this is s what sticks to skmokers lungs, grow up and realize this is truth, as Einstein would say, "When you are awake the dream is gone. When you are Enlightened the 'world of illusion' is gone... ...and the TRUTH will make you FREE." It's not something that is worth destroying your life over, so look at yourself, look deep in the mirror and say to yourself, I do not want this to control me anymore. I hate being controlled, don't you?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jorgosphotos/5936691191/sizes/z/in/photostream/
I am asking a stupid question...Still smoking? You must be if you are reading this hub on my wonder hubpages site. Where have you been, living under a rock? Do you embrace a serious death wish? I glimpse people driving around in their cars smoking like crazy, smoke fills the cars like a fog that has entered, while their darling children are in the back sit breathing in the smoke, it too cold to roll down the window, your sweet puppy is sitting next to you, your kids are waiting to be dropped off at school, before you have to embark to work or any public place you just smoke as much as you can.
You smell bad people! I can smell a smoker that walks by me at Wal-Mart, or outside. Omg, have you kissed someone that smokes, it's so gross. Your clothes stink; furthermore you think nobody will know. Hello, wake up and smell the coffee that is if you can still smell anything. It's crazy, don't you get it?
You right, nobody has a right to tell you to quit smoking, however check out the next part of my hub, this should make you take stock in thinking deeply about what you are really doing.

Smoker around your pets?
Therefore let's move to something that might actually convince you stop smoking. I raised five children. My first born baby son grappled a serious case of Asthma; in addition, I smoked like a crazy lady. He is, here and now, a grown man in his forties. He has had this positively bad cough most of his life, I acknowledged it lasting when he had been young. Consequently, I started pestering to go to the doctor. He finally went, about one month ago, for an physical examination and guess what?

He has never smoked in his life, along with begging me to stop smoking; he now has a serious Lung condition, emphysema. His lungs are like an old man. I feel like I almost killed my child why because his life will be cut short, that is why! This is so true, how do you think I feel about this now? Now my daughter just found out that she has two kinds of cancer, I might have contributed my actions to my darling daughter and my other children to the same fate.


Okay now, My final note to all you smokers, today you need comprehend that you are killing your house pets. Yes Sir, that abides a declaration, thence for all the pets in the world I stand up today and scream, for pet's sake, this affects your house plants, and your house also smells, alter your life, along with your attitude.

Knowing the threat that second hand smoke poses, have you ever stopped to think about those around you? If you want to kill yourself jump off a cliff, this way you’re not taking everyone else with you. Sorry, furthermore this subject squarely hungers to be vocalized! I am an ex smoker and I am mad at myself and for doing the same thing my parents did, and nobody knew the until it was too late.
However, you know now, you have read everything, and now your accountable, why? Because you choose to ignore the truth, the facts, now this is fine if you life alone, or don't have any pets, heck just create as much fog as you want, and your death wish will come true. God Bless

http://darlenesabella.blogspot.com/

The copyright to this article is owned by Darlene Sabella. Permission to republish this article in print or online must be granted by the author in writing. (You can, however, freely use the opening introduction and photo with a link to the article here on RedGage and My Smashing Magazine to read the remainder of the article.)






  • delete taglife







  • delete tagchildren







  • delete taghubpages







  • delete tagpets







  • delete tagcancer







  • delete tagtruth







  • delete tagasthma







  • delete tagwal-mart







  • delete tagkill







  • delete taglungs







  • delete tagsmokers







  • delete tagstopped







  • delete taglung







  • delete tagpermission







  • delete tagconsequently







  • delete tagdeath wish







  • delete tagaffects house plants







  • delete tagawake dream gone







  • delete tagchoose ignore truth







  • delete tagcold roll window







  • delete tagpositively bad cough life







  • delete tagre taking everyone else







  • delete tagreading hub wonder hubpages







  • delete tagsmell smoker walks wal-mart







  • delete tagsmoke fills cars like







  • delete tagsmoked like crazy lady







  • delete tagsmoker mad myself doing







  • delete tagson grappled serious case







  • delete tagstarted pestering go doctor







  • delete tagstuff throughout entire night







  • delete tagsubject squarely hungers vocalized







  • delete tagsweet puppy sitting next







  • delete tagthence pets world stand up







  • delete tagthreat second hand smoke poses







  • delete tagtoday need comprehend killing







  • delete tagwake up smell coffee still smell







  • delete tagwant kill jump cliff







  • delete tagwell continued coughing up stuff







  • delete tagwork public place smoke







  • delete tagworld stand up today scream







  • delete tagseriously kill







  • delete tagdarlene sabella







  • delete tagcoughing up







  • ash tray







  • grow up realize truth







  • grown man forties







  • hate being controlled







  • lungs like old man







  • never coughed again







  • nobody knew late







  • nobody right tell quit smoking





  • add

    No comments:

    Post a Comment