Discounts On Bags, Purses, Backpacks

Friday, April 22, 2011

Donald Trump, Is Trump a Person We Would Want As Our Next President?


Donald Trump, Is Trump a Person We Would Want As Our Next President?
Donald Trump, is challenging Obama's birth status this Thursday, wouldn’t you agree this is coming up during Obama’s third quarter of the game.  Without hesitation if there is no problem with Obama’s birth, wouldn’t he have shown this prove two year ago?  Rush said yesterday, that Obama went to Harvard for his law degree, yet there is not, and I repeat not one document that he wrote, Rush stated “I have never heard of any person getting a law degree whom never wrote even one single paper.” Personally I believe Obama wants us to be pondering about his birth while he can creep about, more or less, destroying our country while we are all distracted.
However I was talking about Donald Trump not Obama.  He is screaming from the roof-tops, “We demand additional proof, other then the Hawaii certified document”.   Alright, let’s assume that Trumps wants into get in the game of politicking, perhaps even running for president?  For Pete’s sake he has done everything else, included screwing old folk out of their last penny.  I will get to this important matter shortly; I lost my train of thought.  Without hesitation Trump believes, as scores of us do, that there is a big possibility that our President Obama may have violated the Constitution.  Excuse me we have been screaming this from the beginning of time, while Obama has been playing Russian roulette with the laws he demands to see pass in the Senate. 
Trump spoke to NBC News about making his decision to run for office by June of this year.   He also said, "I wish this was the greatest place in the world,” But he said the United States is losing respect in the world at a time when jobs at home are vanishing. He accused Obama of giving the country "a terrible presidency."
Trump said that if the current fight over budget issues forces a shutdown, "I think the president will be blamed."

He accused Obama of conducting a confusing policy on the civil war in Libya, saying "nobody knows what's happening, and now it looks like (Libyan strongman Moammar) Gadhafi is going to beat the United States."

"I'm only interested in Libya if we get the oil," Trump said. He said Obama "doesn't have a doctrine (on foreign affairs.) Foreign affairs are, we take care of ourselves first"

Of Obama, he said, "I want him to do well. ... I love this country, but this country is going to hell. ... The world laughs at us. They won't be laughing if I'm elected president."

Of course I agree with everything he is quoting here, however I also know another Donald Trump, greed is Donald Trumps main problem, his God is money, and in my opinion nothing else matters except all the privileges that Money can bring upon his kingdom.  I suffered in stayed silent for a long time; nevertheless I grew up in the corporate world reading Trumps books on success, and then how he lost everything and came back, “A winner”.  I admired this man and tried his techniques for a successful life. Consequently this is how I turned out to be ensnared in his web of deceptions. 
How many people know what a MLM is?  I happened to be one of the people on this planet, which did not have a clue, it means, Multi Level Marketing.  Trump announced his plan about three years ago; he said he wanted to help people make money in the down slide of this economy. He created ‘The Trump Network’ it exhibited great ad, Trumps picture with a large estate in the back ground standing by a Rolls Roes or maybe it was a Limousine.  I wasn’t in need of all the toys, I just wanted to have enough extra for groceries and medication co-pays.  So I called the number for information, I talked to this pleasant man about Trumps newest venture and it cost $500.00 ++ to sign up, of course I did not have this  great deal of money hanging around the house, this is rent and half of what my social security check is. 
He enlighten me that for each person you bring into ‘The Trump Network’ you keep one hundred dollars, I informed him that I don’t like sales; and he convinced me this was not sales and the people just wanted so badly to go in business with Trump and the money was also for a kit of health products that Trump personally had researched and was the best in the world.  Then we talked about my $500.00 being my rent money, he promised that he would send me five people to sign up from the list of all the people, like me, that were calling on the ad.  So I joined.  After that moment he would not return my calls and I was past over to about six or seven people as my leader, all this happened in a one month span of time.  It was the old boys club, and I found myself in deep trouble and could not pay my rent.  Most of us seniors are one pay check away from being homeless…Yes, I was stupid, but I believed in Trump!
So I called, “The Trump Towers”  and talked to Donald Trumps secretary and was passed to a few people that heard my story, they all promised to get back to me as I needed my rent money back because this man lied to me.  I believe many of you know how persistent I can be and this is one of those times.  Not a soul ever contacted me, a disabled senior was ripped off by Donald Trump, one of the riches men in the world; and at this point he wants to run for President, what gives rise to any person accepting as true that he, in all actuality is concerned about anybody?  After all he achieved ripping off one old lady or many? Taking into account, I am not even sure if the company has disappeared and it was a pyramid rip-off like no other.  Furthermore, the folks on the top lined their silver pockets with poor people's money; all us folks that had faith in Trump, and who was at the top, um I wonder?  How much money he made from this scheme?  Donald Trump I want my money back!
               http://darlenesabella.blogspot.com/


The copyright to this article is owned by Darlene Sabella. Permission to republish this article in print or online must be granted by the author in writing. (You can, however, freely use the opening introduction and photo with a link to the article here on My Smashing Magazine or RedGage to read the remainder of the article.) I am also a member of Copyscape, they hold all my articles and will show if anyone should copy my works...

No comments:

Post a Comment