Discounts On Bags, Purses, Backpacks

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Can Only Humans Fall in Love? Animals Love with True Heart

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=animals+in+love

Animals falling in love

What do you deliberate, only human beings descend into love? I distinguish, as reality humans necessitate to bond, hence, what about a sports team, that is a bond, and I heard the guys say, hey man, I really love you, to each other…There is accordingly various varieties of love; we can’t comprehend or imagine the countless ways. My dog loves me so much, for the eight years we engaged in a true relationship. We participate in spending every day together, she tag along, and she is so tiny I can feel her fur brush on my ankle as I amble, even if I get up in the middle of the night. She on no account takes her eyes off me and she is very jealous. This behavior is so dependent, however this is a perhaps love.
When a collection of people perform in concert in a company, subsequently another variety of bond which can be a form for love for each other, occasionally people grow a romantic love in a deep emotional manner at work. On the contrary, why disingenuousness people can be; may judge that animals can’t truly fall in love. If I own two dogs and one dies, the additional dog will pine for years, the way they interact with each other can be reminiscent of a dance, observe them, genuinely see them, be still and share their special moments with you, which is the preeminent offering you can commit…
Scores of o living creatures mate for life, with the realization of this I can merely deduce.

I am appalled with hunters that hunt for the soul purpose simply to kill for sport, thing about ducks, ducks mate for life, they encompass a family life. Have you ever engage in spend time at a lake or a large pond and emphatically watched them? They trail the mother when they are young and the family will grow, like a tribe. If their mate dies how you do suppose they feel? Many folks say, or the bible says animals don’t have a soul, they don’t go to heaven. Grrrrrrrrr! That in acually, I am incensed because this is not true. Everything has a soul, even a tree; we are all part of the same universal stuff, matter that makes our Earth live and breath.
http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=animals+in+love
Many diverse birds are pairs, generic term signifying a monogamous relationship is common, scientist speculate that bonding developed with humans with increase sharing of food, contemplate why would a mother bear be so aggressive to protect her children from humans, they know the history of humans that would kill them to sell their furs. They have a memory they pass down in their own language, and humans around them is a smell of warning, we as humans subsist to take whatever we want to take, and we are not a sympathetic kindhearted people. While living in the small mountains towns, on the day that deer season starts, all the dear move into town and take over the golf courses, they know, somehow they know that hunting cannot happen in the city limits. You will notice a doe and her fawns, staying in groups with the bucks off in the distance watching, he knows, the hunters want to kill him.

I engage in endless hours perceiving the dolphin families in the ocean sea, they love each other and winding their bodies together to give each other hugs and to be affectionate. I enlighten you to this authentic, and genuine actuality. While growing up, I was reared on a chicken farm, I enjoy a true love relationship with my pet rooster, every night he would show his face and hop into my window, every night he turn up into my bed and lay down on my pillow and cuddled up to me, then in the early morning he would Wake up and get on my window seal to call everyone to wake up. It was awesome to behold, he was always flying up on my shoulder, I would ride my bike or go anywhere with him. He hated my sister, and with his spurs he would chase her around until she cried, I would laugh so hard. When my mom went out to the yard to hang up the sheets, while the wind would blow them, twitty would spend hours on end attacking the sheets, he was so funny. I would lie on the grass, and he would come and lay next to me and we would play together for hours. He knows I loved him and he could trust me. And trust is how the bond starts, with humans together, or humans and pets.

Then there are animals that love each other, the birds sing their songs together, while the mother bird sits on her eggs the male will bring home the bacon. After birth of the babies they share the duties. I comprise a genuine fondness for all living things, okay I don’t like flies, they are creepy, I am scared of hornets and wasps, I truly detest spiders, and snakes. Therefore I do posses a few bounders’ and I admit this. Watch these video of the animals and then tell me they can’t love.

http://darlenesabella.blogspot.com/

The copyright to this article is owned by Darlene Sabella. Permission to republish this article in print or online must be granted by the author in writing. (You can, however, freely use the opening introduction and photo with a link to the article here on Red-Gage and My Smashing Magazine to read the remainder of the article.) I am also a member of Copyscape, they hold all my articles and will show if anyone should copy my works...



No comments:

Post a Comment