Discounts On Bags, Purses, Backpacks

Saturday, April 9, 2011

This has been another week full of Lemons, on Monday I looked at my blog and all my ads were missing, so I came to check my account at Hub-pages. I realized, upon going to my earnings, that Google and disabled my account. I so click on it to find out what the problem was. Now I would like to remind you that I have been on hub-pages for two years now, and I HAVE NEVER MADE ONE PENNY.
I was shocked when I read, "Their were inappropriate clicks on my account." Well funny that it's two days before my first paycheck in two years. I have never clicked on one of my ads, my family pays not attention to my hubs, I write because I am disabled and this is my passion, my social life, and I love Hub-pages and my friends. I refuse to write for free anymore, as I need money for groceries and prescriptions.

Therefore I did an appeal, and they have made me wait all week, and tonight they answered me with, "Sorry your out, and every dime you earned will be returned to the advertisers for losing their money on clicks that are inappropriate." So, when did this inappropriate clicking began, and why now two year and two days from they having to pay me? Way are they refusing to pay me any money I have earned? I am broken hearted and shocked that I would be accused of cheating, me a thief? OMG, this has me so baffled and the pain and hurt is now turned into anger.

I have not made any comments this week as I was waiting to hear the results of my appeal, and tonight I got the answer. I have no choice, but to leave my dear family here. I will write for the contest of April and hope I can win at least one to get some money that I have lost. Be careful in Goggles agreement that said that can oust you for any reason they choose without giving you a reason, um and I wasn't even kissed. I will slowly move my hubs as google is still on my site for hub-pages to get ALL the revenue, this is really serious, to be accused of a crime I didn't do. Love & peace dear friends, Darski

The copyright to this article is owned by Darlene Sabella. Permission to republish this article in print or online must be granted by the author in writing. (You can, however, freely use the opening introduction and photo with a link to the article here on My Smashing Magazine to read the remainder of the article.) I am also a member of Copy-scape, they hold all my articles and will show if anyone should copy my works...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment