Discounts On Bags, Purses, Backpacks

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blueberry Imposters: Fake Blueberrie are effectively in everything...See Video

http://www.flickr.com/photos/skinsbbc/4816813579/
I have a weakness for blueberries, I purchase them in the summer months while they are on sale, then I freeze them, this way I am capable of having the benefit of the blueberries during our cold harsh winters here in Colorado. In the past few years blueberries have been called the SUPER FOOD. At this point I am a senior citizen, and after doing all my research on fast food chains (see my hub on (fast food) I can’t stand to look, as I drive, along the main streets and all those quickie places, where in my past life I would just immediately pull over and search out a hamburger, yuck. Strange it is still comfort food for me, we started this tent and sometimes I desire a Big Mac…

At present, all this talk deliberating about food high in antioxidants, and there are, as a result, countless noble ideas thoughts soaring all-around on the web, you can’t go wrong when you want to learn. We are obliged to become skilled at treading lightly while wandering through the grocery stores. I only wish I could have the funds for going to the health food stores, however I can’t therefore, I do the imperative healthy foods that I can afford. I buy honey, not sure if it’s significant if it’s local bee pollen, I need to research more about this. Save for my dear friends you might already all really know this, but you’ve been scammed again.

Fresh blueberries have a three or four month growing season, therefore, all those blueberries in frozen muffins, cereals, and many many other produces, Now the SHOCK for me to find out that these are not real blueberries, how dumb do you think I feel? Are the berries in the produce department real? Are the fresh frozen real? Perhaps the only way we will distinguish the truth is if we grow it ourselves.

I appreciate that blueberries, during their season, are relatively not expensive, consequently for this reason is why I buy and freeze. The video I am showing you will provide the full story, I am encouraged by the Health Man for the production this video authoritative and a personal thank you from me. I sprinkle my berries on everything, cream cheese on a toasted bagels are great with berries. When you reflect that the only real truth is so well hidden, from us by many companies.

I, as a consumer take part in being used with propaganda again, were does it stop, and when did it start? Our food is tainted and polluted. Furthermore maybe perhaps why our children are getting cancer, like my daughter, more new diseases and illnesses are due to the additives and preservatives’ in our food, in our children’s food. Not to mention the cooking processed (dead food) food that is ordered, ready made, from large restaurant delivery companies. This is what folks eat when they go out to eat all the time. Even in nice restaurants, for me I am allergic to MSG, so I find out before I leave the restaurant as I get sick immediately.
I demand total honest disclosure, I feel sad for the low income people who have NO choice but to find the grocery store brand, which happens to be the cheapest. I have learned the fake blueberries are made with sans blueberries and most of these products have no value similar to a true blueberry. The blue color of the berries is….the shocking part, its food dye, hydrogenated oils, and liquid sugars, which I am allergic to as well, “Hey people, “ I shout from the roof top while flailing my arms, “What’s up, we can’t accept this happening in our country to feed all the people.”

Natural Food Advocates recently produced an Internet documentation that exposes blow the Blueberry scam After viewing this blueberry or Elvis is still alive, I would be happy if you PARTY hearty, everyone, all the main companies you know and grew up with will be exposed. As the video states, “When consumers purchase blueberry cereals, muffins and cake mixes, they’re under the certainty that they’re buying real blueberries.. This is very important and why this widespread industry practice of faking the blueberries is so deceptive.”

Watch this awesome video; they show how all the chemicals in all these products are far cheaper to make then to use real blueberries. Refuse to buy processed foods, stop it and they will stop making it, it’s that simple. While taking care of my daughter this summer, while she was going through chemo and other medical procedures, she would only eat cooked food, I was not allowed to use the micro-wave oven, Sherry’s doctor told her to that a micro wave completely changes the molecular structure of foods. Hence, I cooked everything, homemade and I never washed so many dishes, pots and pans and cleaned since the old days. One last hot issue for me is maple syrup you buy at every store. It’s not real maple syrup, it has food color, try to get several items at your local health food stores, I try to buy many items at Whole foods.
Love you all and my message is felt strongly and I am screaming in my head as I write this hub, please stop believing and do your research, eat real live green foods, and give your family the best gift you could give to them and to you, cook and shop. If necessary stop working, or work from home, yes I know I am angry. Love and peace

http://darlenesabella.blogspot.com/

The copyright to this article is owned by Darlene Sabella. Permission to republish this article in print or online must be granted by the author in writing. (You can, however, freely use the opening introduction and photo with a link to the article here on RedGage and My Smashing Magazine to read the remainder of the article.) I am also a member of Copyscape, they hold all my articles and will show if anyone should copy my hubs...

No comments:

Post a Comment