Discounts On Bags, Purses, Backpacks

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Camping Bubble Tents, Walk on Water Bubbles

 
WE LOVE BUBBLE TENTS
 
My life is like a bubble

I live in an awesome bubble tent in the forest

My name is toast or jam

This is my secret place

To heal my fears and wounds, right here, straight away


This bubble is like seeing the world moving around you

I can see all all creatures moving about, while in my bubble, here in the forest

Maybe I will take my bubble tent and stay on the moon for a holiday

Come join me and let's look at bubble tents

Lemons are not allowed

Come with me and let's take your sorrows away

This is paradise, just what I needed right now

Um, I think about bears; can they get to me in my safe bubble?

Long claws that are razor sharp; monsters that fill the night in the dark


In the dark who could be out there?

I must not think about this in my time for peace and paradise
Oh well, what's a girl to do?

Come visit me Colin and all my friends, come see the Night sky

Look at all those sparkling bright stars

This could be like heaven; from Gods point of view

God is relaxing and looking up or down to see this bubble

Then, out of the blue, I notice God has a big smile on is face
I think he approves

Love & Hugs Dar

http://www.darlenesabella.blogspot.com/

The copyright to this article is owned by Darlene Sabella. Permission to republish this article in print or online must be granted by the author in writing. (You can, however, freely use the opening introduction and photo with a link to the article here on RedGage to read the remainder of the article.) I am also a member of Copy-scape, they hold all my articles and will show if anyone should copy my works...

No comments:

Post a Comment