Discounts On Bags, Purses, Backpacks

Saturday, April 23, 2011

If Life Was Just One Large Hot Fudge Sundae

http://www.flickr.com/photos/interchangeableparts/3432518447/

If Life Was Just One Large Hot Fudge Sundae

Life, we all know this word and it represents countless phenomenon, and so many diverse groups of individuals, each person has one, except for cat’s they have nine, in spite of this, the majority of folks don’t, in spite of everything, bother to examine it. Remember, I am the one person that is madly in love with Albert Einstein, so floating fragments down to it’s finist atoms is why he and I would would have been able to harmonize as a perfect match. Periodically, while driving down a street and I conjecture what is genuinely occurring behind door one, door two, or door three, even though each door is closed and locked. So many life styles, so many different ways to live, I find this relatively fascinating.

Glancing in reverse I reflect in my earlier years, I discovered things whilst I was in the “dating” world. You date a nice person for a period of time and meet their friends, observe their life, and ascertain how they subsist. Some are perplexing, and while on the other hand, some are reasonably quite nice. I take pleasure in putting on the rose colored glasses and being that cherry on top of the hot fudge sundae. Nonetheless, as life goes on, it emerges to become reasonably more and more complicated. Making decisions ,’ what is the right decisions, why can’t God immediately dart down for a few minutes and assist me and we can weight the good points and the bad points? But, nooo… I compose the diversity in my existence and akin to the old saying goes; you made that bed now you must lay or recline in it. That is a bizarre catchphrase, why do I need to make the bed to lay in it? I will leave it messy, if I must lay back on it!
So therefore, at the same time, whilst we are young we by no means, believe we will live a prolonged life as those old people, observe them, they are so old, and they must be at least fifty. I will in no way life that long, as the Earth moves around on it’s axles and the sun and moon rise and shine, each day brings us closer and closer to OMG, I am that old person. Followed by, we wish we were younger once more, with one twist…we require to know what we have learned during the years of growing old. So therefore, we can be smarter about our past choices. Um, without hesitation, I know we don’t get second choices, it’s a once in a life time experience. And, yet we have the power to create heaven or hell, right here on Earth!

We rip what we sow, and that is a fact, no way out of that one. All of us know the story of the man who walks down the street, the same street everyday on his way home from work and on his way to work. And, everyday he falls into the very same hole, gets all dirty, brushes himself off and wishes they, anyone, would fix that darn hole, for pet’s sake, why don’t they fix it, it always makes him late, or rips his suit, or scuffs his shoes. The city people are just not doing their job and he never remembers to write a letter to the mayor’s office. Immediately, all he needs to do is to stop going down that very same street every day. The're happens to be quite a few streets that will take him to his job, maybe even faster, and streets with no holes. At this point, I question how come he can’t figure that out for himself. What a strange little man he is!

To be honest life is not a bowl of  hot fudge, it can be a bowl full of shit one day and the next day strawberries’, except it never in actuality reaches the comparison of the hot fudge sundae . In my life time, relationships are getting even more difficult to understand, the state of the union is impossible to grasp, the nut job next door to me is as crazy as a loon and pervert. Therefore, we all exist in our sheltered caves, rushing around running errands, and putting high prices gas in our too expense, less then green cars, and trying to figure out how to pay all the bills to avoid being a street person.

Consequently, for now, I will merely observe life on top of this wonder hot fudge sundae and be happy that I exist to be, at least as a cherry.


The copyright to this article is owned by Darlene Sabella. Permission to republish this article in print or online must be granted by the author in writing. (You can, however, freely use the opening introduction and photo with a link to the article here on RedGage and My Smashing Magazine to read the remainder of the article.) SOME PHOTOS FROM FLICKR AND VIDEO BY YOUTUBE

http://youtu.be/IJwaHsCVByE
http://youtu.be/dVMjhlTmLEw

No comments:

Post a Comment