Discounts On Bags, Purses, Backpacks

Saturday, April 16, 2011

How To Save Money On Utilities

 Save Money On Utilities

Go to http://whitefence.com/ to search out the best deals on home services
in your area, such as phone, Internet, television, gas and electricity.

If you are at a lower income, the Governor's office has funds for winterizing your home.  A crew goes through your home.  They told me that my refrigerator was draining most of the juice in my home, so they gave me a new one.  They wrapped my water heaters, sealed all my windows and doors.  So look into what your state has for you...
 Last spring I bought an Amish heater, it looks like a fire place Mantle hand crafted my the Amish with the heater placed in the center of the unit and when it's turned on it looks like a  fireplace.  It cost as much electricity as a small coffee pot, about nine cents per hour.  I have it in my room and at night I keep the house temperature down  and it's a radiant heat, it warms you in a soothing way.  The best part of this is I live in Colorado Mountains; my utility bill was cut in-half by using this awesome heater.  Cost is about $295.00 and it paid for itself during the first few month during the winter.



http://www.redgage.com/#rf:/blogs/DarleneSabella/how-to-save-money-on-utilities.html:innercontainer:pager.pageForwarder


The copyright to this article is owned by Darlene Sabella. Permission to republish this article in print or online must be granted by the author in writing. (You can, however, freely use the opening introduction and photo with a link to the article here on My Smashing Magazine and Redgage to read the remainder of the article.) I am also a member of Copyscape, they hold all my articles and will show if anyone should copy my works...

No comments:

Post a Comment