Discounts On Bags, Purses, Backpacks

Friday, April 22, 2011

Last Night I Had a Dream

Last Night I Had a Dream
It was A flawless day, a pleasant summer day with a small number of puffy white clouds and blue sky…there were scores of people at this recreational area or gathering place, having fun, throwing Frisbee, walking and playing with their pets and children, perhaps it was a Sunday for parents were available for family time. You could get a whiff of the freshly cut of grass and the feel of grass beneath your feet, as well as the pine smell of the trees. Off in the distance was a illustrious fairies wheel, what fun we were all having.

Instantly, I looked up, it give the impression that a gloomy cloud started to move towards us, initially you could catch sight of and feel the mist, take the wind out of your sails, this traumatize experience came from this mist or cloud, were millions of Dalmation dogs were plummeting from the sky, to begin with, it was awkward to consider it, then as this apparition draw closer I distinguish enormous dogs virtually as large as cows, white with life-size black patterns. These dogs where literally dropping from the sky, falling and falling all around us, everyone was hysterical and running for cover, they come to rest, then all around the citizens; it was surreal to set eyes upon them, all out in the open. Millions of dogs on the grounds, some where dead others crying in pain, more or less some were okay.We needed to help them and everyone was stepping up.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/44581593@N07/4723214555/sizes/z/in/photostream/
Subsequently, off in the distance, I gazed an additional such darkened cloud and mist, and because of my observation, I could once again survey and deduce this happening above at another area of town. Being of the opinion the situation was under constraint here, accordingly I raced in my car off to the second location. I was running up a small knoll on a side walk, there was a man saying puppies for sale. I realized this was a fast food, road side trailer, the guy inside yelled at me as I scurried by and said, “The dogs are just around this building, get yourself one.”
For instance I turned the corner, there were millions of puppies many were also Dalmations, the entire lot were new born pups, many different breeds. This was ridiculous how could something like this transpire? This was disgraceful, I was demanding that each person eating at the tables to please help to assistance with these adorable pups they were in such jeopardy many of them still didn’t have their eyes open, it seemed at this point they were all brown, curled up in groups of thousand or millions, I lost count. Then I ran over to the rude man in the trailer, while he was flipping his burgers, to ask for a phone book, I need to find a veterinarian…THIS VIDEO IS SOOOOO FUNNY YOU MUST SEE IT
http://youtu.be/FYVqqBPzbas
When I commenced opening the yellow Pages, my names was on the book, like the author of the yellow pages, I started showing everyone that this was a sign, how could my name be on this book, I insisted that everyone look at my name, I told everyone this was a sign and that we needed to save all the dogs and new puppies. This experience was getting me so upset I was genuinely beside myself, and mystified as I couldn't understand this phenomenon. How could I be of assistance to all these millions of dogs and puppy, I started to feel queasy and baffled, I was only permitted two pets where I lived and they each had to be less than 12 pounds, how was I going to help these dogs. Then I woke up and thought, “I am obligated to pass this message,” thus I rushed to write this dream down, and straight away, I need a shrink to tell me what it means. Or, if I share my dream with all of you, then you can help me save all these dogs. With much love, bless our pets, all of them dogs, cats, any life force on this Earth.



The copyright to this article is owned by Darlene Sabella. Permission to republish this article in print or online must be granted by the author in writing. (You can, however, freely use the opening introduction and photo with a link to the article here on RedGage and My Smashing Magazine to read the remainder of the article.)
http://youtu.be/H4C3dqpUe7s

No comments:

Post a Comment